
Cropping is a trick that photographers do all the time, even if they don't realize it. Every time a photographer chooses to cut something out of his/her frame, before they snap the photo, that is in essence cropping. We also have learned tools on Photo shop that allow us to crop an image after we have taken it. When cropping in Photo shop it is possible to improve our composition or change it completely.
In order to change the composition in my photograph I zoomed in and changed the original view to a different angle. I also took most of the background objects that were taking away composition.
I like the original one better because I feel that the original one shows more feeling due to how far hes positioned and the way that he is angled. I also like how the shadows are set and how one of them leads to Luis's shadow.
One way that I cropped my image was I removed the unnecessary objects that were in the photo such as the people and building in the background. I also cropped it by making the picture smaller so that I was able to put my name in the remaining space.
No comments:
Post a Comment