Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Contact Sheet


In my opinion I feel that I did the best that I was able to do. I saw other peoples contact sheets and I didn't like how there was space between their pictures so one thing I think I did well was have a good composition between my pictures. One thing that I would change is the way that I put the titles on the pictures, I feel that I could have made it better so that it caught people's eyes.

I think that the best one has to be the "Macro: Depth Of Field" one due to the fact that it was better in every subject than all my other photos. The composition, the background, and just the way that I used the compositional trick. My favorite trick is probably the leading like trick because you can think of so many things to make as a leading line, and the better the leading line the better the photo will be.

No comments: