
The macro function is used to zoom in on a certain object. It is kinda like a magnifying glass that makes everything looks much bigger. Depth of field happens when you take a picture of something acceptably sharp and as outcome makes the background blurry.
A deep depth of field usually doesn't blur until you get further into the picture and are able to see more of the picture and a shallow depth of field is when all you see is the emphasis and everything in the background is pretty much a mystery.
I believe that macro is best used when you want to get a close up of something tiny or hard to specify from a distance. I also believe that's its the best because when zooming in the object usually takes up most of the picture which gives the picture a sense of good composition.
Macro greatly enhanced the picture of the old green bean shell. Up close it was able to show what the subject was but from far away it would be difficult to figure out what it was. I liked the picture because I felt that I showed a good depth of field by closing in on the shell and blurring out the rest.
I believe that macro is best used when you want to get a close up of something tiny or hard to specify from a distance. I also believe that's its the best because when zooming in the object usually takes up most of the picture which gives the picture a sense of good composition.
Macro greatly enhanced the picture of the old green bean shell. Up close it was able to show what the subject was but from far away it would be difficult to figure out what it was. I liked the picture because I felt that I showed a good depth of field by closing in on the shell and blurring out the rest.
No comments:
Post a Comment