
There's lots of things that I like in my picture. First of all I like the angle that I got because it makes me look like I am standing on something to get the picture when I'm really not. The second thing that I like is that I didn't make it look like a snapshot, I sorta got him unexpected so that he wouldn't know which made the picture more serious. Also even though it wasn't our task to get a leading line I was still able to get one which made me proud because that makes me feel like I'm a better photographer. The last thing that I liked about my picture is the way that i got the shadows and how I desaturated the picture. I messed around with the grayscale for awhile and after awhile I got this picture and was happy with it so I stuck with it.
In order to make this picture better I could have tooken the picture from a different angle so that you would be able to see the whole shadow. The picture would have been better if the whole shadow was there because it would have given the picture more feeling and would have better composition. Another thing that I would have done is try to take a picture where theres nothing in the background. Such as in this picture the corner of the building pretty much took away from the picture. Without it I personally think that this picture would have been flawless.
Taking photos from extreme angles can do a lot to pictures. It can give it different feelings and can make the picture have better composition. It can also make us see things in different ways which affects how the eye sees things and what it thinks about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment